Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Intuit GoPayment

I've been using Intuit as my merchant services processor since December, and I've been very happy with them. Their rates are not quite as low as my previous processor, however Intuit is very easy to deal with, and their web site is awesome. Plus their rates will go down once they put out a card reader that works with Mac. For now I have to key everything in, which means higher rates. It comes out to only $20-$30 a month more, but it's worth it for the ease of use.

Today I added Intuit's GoPayment service to my account. It allows me to process credit cards through my Motorola Droid smart phone, and includes a free card reader that attaches to my phone. The best part is that there is no monthly charge, no additional service fee, and no cancellation fee. No extra fees at all! I should receive the card reader in the next couple of days, but I'll be able to key in to the account this afternoon. Once I have a chance to try it all out, I'll let you know how well it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment