Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mt. Mary Starving Artists' Show

This weekend I received an acceptance letter to the Mount Mary College Alumnae Association Starving Artists' Show! This is one of the shows I really, really wanted to get into this summer. It's supposed to be totally crazy, and it's only a one day show. Apparently people tailgate for several hours before the show opens at 10am, and then they come running. One of my friends said she does as well as most 2 day shows! Upon checking out their website, I found that it's ranked #61 in the top 100 fine art fairs in the country by Art Fair Source Book, which ranks shows based on gross sales. So it promises to be a very exciting and (hopefully) profitable day. Time to start making pots!

P.S.- One of my students also got into the show! Way to go Linda Zepere!


No comments:

Post a Comment