Friday, October 7, 2011

Holiday Show

I have two fairs/shows/sales coming up this holiday season! The first is a fundraiser for Our House of Hope K-9 Rescue on November 6 at the Adler Park Bob Davis Lodge in Libertyville. I did their holiday show last year, and it was a ton of fun. We adopted Annie, our lovable mutt, from OHH. It's a great organization that does a wonderful job of placing dogs in forever homes. Stop by the sale and do some holiday shopping!



The second show is the Holiday Show at Architectural Artifacts in Chicago. AA sells architectural salvage pieces. If you've never been in their store, you've got to go. It is AMAZING! 80,000 square feet of old stuff- doors, tiles, mantles, lights, etc. You name it, they've got it.



In addition to these shows, my students will also be hosting a student pottery sale here at my gallery some time in November. I'll post details as soon as I know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment