Thursday, September 12, 2013

Martha and Me, Week 3

Voting: Will It Ever End?
No. No it won't. You signed up for this, you've got no one to blame but yourself. And me. It's kind of my fault, too. I'm willing to accept partial blame if you let me off the hook for all that other stuff I did. You know what I'm talking about, let it go already. And I suppose you could also blame Martha, because technically this was all her idea. But we don't ever blame Martha for anything, got it? Never. Ever.

But honestly, I do understand that this whole voting thing seems like it's going on forever. And it kind of is, because I just got an email saying that they have extended the first round of voting until September 22nd. That's 11 whole days from now. 11 glorious days of voting. Why did Martha extend the voting? Who knows. We don't question Martha. We just know that it's a good thing.

And I know I promised you an awesome photo of Martha and me, but I haven't had a chance to scan it into the computer yet. And I have a really good reason: jury duty. Not good enough? Try this: Federal jury duty. That's right, the big boys in the big building in the big city need my awesomely impartial judgement skills. So the photo of Martha and me has been postponed. Until tomorrow! That's right, only one more day! I considered not telling you, because I know you're going to have a hard time sleeping if you read this before bed due to the excitement. It's like Christmas Eve in September, but with slightly less commercialization. But I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten you, because you all have clearly not forgotten me. You have been voting your hearts out, and I really, really, really can't thank you enough. Except maybe a picture of Martha and me is close to thanks enough, because we are both looking really, really, really good in it. I used to have long, flowing hair, you know.

Keep up the good work for 11 more glorious days. Then you get a couple days off before the final round begins. Here's the link again in case you've lost it: American MadeAnd remember you can always link to it from the main page of my web site HERE.


P.S.: This week is the 9 year anniversary of opening my shop! Thank you so much to everyone who has helped keep it going! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment